For almost 25 years, SLIB has been a reliable partner to the financial industry, in step with the changes in the European securities landscape, by offering its customers innovative software solutions to streamline their securities processing and improve their performance, whilst mitigating their risks.Visit Vendor Page
- 04 June 2013
- Enterprise Collateral Management Conference 2013
- 05 June 2013
- 4th Annual Stress Testing, Scenario Analysis and Economic Capital
- 24 June 2013
- 5th Annual Trade Surveillance and AML Conference
- 10 July 2013
- TradeTech Japan 2013
Comarch To Implement an Investment Advisory Solution in the Nordic Region
Published on 21 Jun 2012
Comarch’s project for Skagen Funds will be the second one for the investment sector in the Nordic Region. The contract with Skagen Funds (Norway) covers the implementation of Comarch Investment Advisor, a product supporting the advisory process for investment products offered to private and intititutional clients.
The system dedicated to client advisors will enable complex analysis of the client’s investment profile, defining investment goals, financial and retirement plans as well as and choosing appropriate investment strategies and preparing documents associated with the advisory process. The system also provides tools like questionnaires and financial calculators, dedicated to educating clients and providing background for their contacts with the advisors. Comarch Investment Advisor will be integrated with Skagen’s reporting and communication portal implemented by Comarch in the previous year.
- We greatly value our cooperation with Skagen Funds, one of the leading investment companies in Scandinavia which sets the standards for client-oriented sales processes as well as education and communication with clients. Other investment companies in Europe, with whom we have been speaking, confirm that these factors are crucial for building long-term relationships between financial institutions and their customers, and they have great impact on the institutions’ position on the market in the long run – says Grzegorz Prosowicz, Business Development Manager at Comarch.
- Skagen Funds set high demands for the system. During the pre-sales process we evaluated many vendors from all over Europe. Comarchs main advantage is the reliability, the experience from previous implementations and the fact that the system addressed all of our requirements allowing advanced customization - says Kjetil Øygarden, Process Coordinator and Authorised Financial Advisor.
0 comments Post Comment